What a way to celebrate the month of March and St. Paddy’s day. This is an awesome giveaway with, one I wouldn’t mind winning myself (if I could enter). I don’t know, maybe this will be your lucky month.
A Lucky Ladybug
The “Magic” Of Fort Magic Is In The Number And Variety Of Sticks And Connectors!
- Patented Fort Building & Construction Toy, like no other!
- 165 Straight and Curved Sticks in seven different sizes!
- 87 Connector pieces in five varieties of shapes and sizes!
- 130 easy to use Fabric and Accessory Clips! Securely fasten sheets or fabric to ANY shape or design your child invents with no sewing! Round forts, square forts, playhouse forts, castle forts, big forts, small forts, ANY fort can have a perfectly customized cover every time they play!
- A full color Instruction Manual with over 20 designs to build!
- A high quality Storage Bag that conveniently and securely holds all of the Fort Magic pieces – so clean up is quick and easy every time!
- A 30-day Money Back Guarantee! We guarantee your kids will love playing and building with Fort Magic…literally! If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason you may return it for a full refund within 30 days, minus shipping.
- A full Manufacturing Warranty on all parts!
- Fabric covers not included.
Building Greatness In Children One Fort At A Time.
Fort Magic is dedicated to creating products that celebrate the greatness and uniqueness of every child as an individual. We believe that every child deserves to become a confident human being, experiencing life in its most loving, abundant and unlimited potential. Achieving happiness through individual and creative self-expression, with positive and meaningful connection to the world and others around them. Fort Magic believes that any child can build the life they dream of!
**If you are a company and would like to see your brand advertised in a M.O.O.N. event similar to this please contact [email protected]
This giveaway is open to the Continental US only (because of shipping costs) and will end on March 14th, 2014.
“Make Our Own Network” solely organized this event and I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are 100% my own and may differ from your own or even those stated in this post. This event is in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising” and is in no way associated with any of the social media it is viewed/shared/located on. The sponsor is responsible for prize shipment and not this blog or any bloggers involved in the promotion.
Please like & share: